Why invest in an
IF IT’S AVOCADO, IT’S AVOCADORIA!
THE ORIGINAL AVOCADO DESSERTS FRANCHISE.
Trust your success with the brand that started it all. Gain access to premium locations, a worry-free supply chain system, and swirling brand activities.
HEALTHIEST BUSINESS CONCEPT
A healthy lifestyle is the next luxury post-pandemic. We promote health and wellness for our customers with our wide selection of guilt-free desserts and refreshments, paired with healthy, all-natural ingredients.
STRONG SUPPLY CHAIN
Steady supply, steady cost.
Take advantage of our strong partnership with the biggest avocado suppliers and service providers in the country.
We’ve broken the process into the following steps.
Submit the following:
Send these by FAX, EMAIL, or in PERSON to:
Address: 53 East Drive, Fortune, Marikina, Philippines
Contact number: +63 945 971 6599
Email address: email@example.com
Upon receiving these documents, FRANCHISOR will set a meeting with you for the following purpose:
- Submission of Photocopy of Valid ID, TIN Number, SSS ID, Passport, and two (2) 2×2 colored ID photo
- Presentation of the franchise concept and investment requirements
- Discussion of proposed location or preferred areas (if no location yet)
- Discussion of other requirements of the franchise
Note: If a franchisee is deemed qualified and acceptable, proceed to Step 3.
Franchisee submits a market study of the proposed location and if possible, secure a sample contract of the lease plus an initial payment of SITE EVALUATION FEE of P_____ which is non-refundable but deductible from Franchise Fee. This fee will be used for the following:
- Professional Site Evaluators Fee
- Trade Area Survey Expenses
- Per Diem, Inland Transportation, Meals and Accommodation
- This fee excludes round trip airfare and travel expenses to provincial locations
Optional — Note: If no location yet, the franchisee has the option to request the franchisor to find a location for him/her subject to a LOCATORS FEE of P___, payable only when the franchisor successfully finds and secures a location acceptable to the franchisee.
FRANCHISE APPROVAL & AWARDING
Franchisor studies all pertinent documents including franchisee qualification and location.
The franchisor approves the franchisee/location and formally awards the franchise to the franchisee – formal notice of award of franchise.
SITE LOCATION PROCESSING
Franchisee then processes all requirements of the site location including the signing of the lease contract (and payment of rentals and deposits).
Note: For tripartite agreement, usually for Metro Manila mall locations, the franchisor leads the processing of all requirements of the approved location.
FRANCHISE AGREEMENT SIGNING
- The date of signing of Franchise Agreement is set.
- Franchisor and Franchisee formally sign franchise agreement
- Upon signing, franchisee pays the franchise fee of ______ (less the site evaluation fee of P______)
Within 30-60 days, upon signing of the agreement:
- Franchisor orients and assists franchisee in the processing of Business Permit, Mayor’s Permit, Barangay Clearance, BIR Registration, and other requirements.
- Settle how the remaining balance of investment will be paid for construction, training, pre-opening assistance, initial inventory/supplies.
- Franchise begins construction.
- Franchisor provides the franchisee with the Operations Manual, as the basis for training, orientation and familiarization programs including guidance on the Grand Opening and local store marketing.
- The franchisor guides the franchisee as they prepare and coordinate requirements for the Grand Opening; the franchisee purchases uniforms.
- Franchisor conducts dry-run of operations of franchisee outlet store.
- The franchisor personally welcomes and meets franchisees prior to the Grand Opening for familiarization.
GRAND OPENING DAY
You are now ready for business.