Avocadoria Birthday Promo Mechanics
- Available in all Avocadoria branches nationwide.
- Birthday celebrants can avail of the Birthday Treat and get ONE (1) Avocado Inipit for every single receipt minimum of 100-peso purchase within their birth date.
- The celebrant can redeem twice in the same branch, under the same minimum purchase requirement.
- In the event of multiple redemptions, the celebrant can still redeem their treat in another different branch as long as it is still within their birth date.
- Celebrants must bring and present any ORIGINAL VALID Government issued ID with picture and with the birth date indicated, both for Local & Foreign I.D for proof such as:
- School ID
- UMID/ S.S.S. ID
- Driver’s License
- Barangay I.D.
- N.B.I. or Police Clearance
- Vaccine I.D. / Card
- Voters / Comelec I.D.
- National I.D.
Avocadoria might ask for a supporting document such as a birth certificate for school IDs without birth dates indicated.
- This promo can’t be used in conjunction with any other in-house existing promotions.
- Mandated 20% off for Senior Citizens may either avail whichever is higher. Basis “R.A.9994 Sec. 4” in the purchase of goods & services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- PWD may also avail discount under rule IV, Section 6 of the IRR OF RA 10754 which says that “Persons with a disability shall be entitled to the grant of 20% discount and VAT-exemption on the purchase of certain goods and services from all establishments for their exclusive use, enjoyment or availment.
Click here to enjoy your free birthday treat at any of our Avocadoria branches nationwide.
Celebrate your special day with us and make your birthday extra avo-liciously sweet!